CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

25 February 2009

tres.

I've been kinda down lately, so I'm going to have to try hard to come up with five more things. But they'll make me smile nonetheless.

11. Mason Jenning's and Jack Johnson's song "I Love You and Buddha Too." It's the hippiest shit ever, so I therefore love it. Highly recommend listening to it, especially if you've declared a jihad/crusade recently. (Btw, whoever thought that "Campus Crusade For Christ" is a good name for a group? Seriously guys, try to come up with something positive Christians have done in history...)

12. Another music one, but whatever. I really love the music mariachis play. Yeah, make fun of me. But usually only when women sing it and are really angry. And when you know a lot of tequila went into its production. Try Salma Hayak's rendition of "La Bruja" from Frida.

13. When you trip and no one else sees.

14. The first few minutes after yoga. I feel so good in my body and mind that I feel like a dumbass smiling everywhere I go afterwards...totally worth it.

15. When you know someone well enough to say what they are going to say before they have a chance. Not always, because that would be awful, but on those funny occassions when you feel completely synced with that person. I think some people call it getting your synergy on.

I feel a bit better now. I have yoga later, so I'm planning on feeling amazing by 6:30pm today.

0 comments: