CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

09 February 2009

Weekend Update

Yes, I am an awful person for abandoning my blog for scholarship applications, the Daily Texan, and other more-boring endeavors, and I can't excuse myself for this gross overlook. But seeing as I took some melatonin over an hour ago in order to curb the effect of all the caffeine I've taken in today, I'm bum tired.

Here are the essentials.

  • Next year I'll be living at 4111 Speedway. Not the cutest apartment, but near the IF and with huge rooms. Neighboring houses so cute I suspect dolls live in them. Randomly know the guy living in the room I'll be living in next year. Weird.
  • I just applied (like seriously just applied, as in a few minutes ago) to do HIV/AIDS education volunteering in Ghana after my Maymester ends. I'm excited as gravy to start. [Yeah, I'm so tired I think gravy is exciting.]
  • I'll be writing a column every other week for the Daily Texan. I'm much more enthusiastic about it than this reads.
  • I've finally started doing all my sex education things. Ask me when my next Methods of Contraception class is or when I'll be doing Sex Jeopardy/Mr. Condomhead/other workshop. I'm loads of fun.
  • I'm too tired/lazy to take the bulleting off this, so goodnight and good luck.

0 comments: