CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

17 February 2009

dos.

Today I'm adding some to relieve stress, since I have two exams tomorrow and another on Thursday.

6. When you get to the elevator and press the button and it's already there.

7. When you find money in your pocket that you'd completely forgotten about. Always happens in winter coats.

8. Doing something completely outlandish to make someone laugh who doesn't want to let you know that they want to laugh, so they kinda sit there with a stupid smirk on their face...but you can't let them know that you find it funny, so you have to hold in all that happiness inside. Ex: backing my ass up onto my roommate who really enjoys it but pretends she doesn't like it, but I can't laugh or I'll break the mood. That makes me smile.

9. Seeing a happy person in public that you don't know. I think we're often taught not to show our delight in public and sometimes people let it slip out. You see it in little smiles, and that makes me smile.

10. Seeing an artist or band that you love perform live. Always makes me smile.

Ahh...writing these things makes me feel almost as relaxed as after yoga.

0 comments: