CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

04 March 2009

cuatro. or is it cuarto?

No no, I think it's cuatro. It's either "four" or "room." But wait! This shall be my number...whatever.

16(?). When people mess up with their homophones (or whatever you call those words that sound almost exactly the same but aren't really) and say something completely ridiculous. I can't think of any right now, except for this one that was kinda lost in translation that my Spanish teacher told me in high school. So apparently "embarazada" in Spanish means "pregnant," but she didn't know that and she's hanging out with her friends one night and does something embarrassing. So she goes something like, "Estoy tan embarazada!" I'm so pregnant!

17. Kings of Leon.

18. Eating cookies or brownies when they're still warm and gooey and melt on your tongue in slippery, sweet succulence.

19. Saying horribly inappropriate things very loudly in public places and watching reactions. (Hence my delight when I said that I was going home to go eat my vagina and I freaked everyone out around me on 21st.)

20. Those few extremely clear moments that you have every once in a while when you realize just how ridiculous this world really is. How bloody complicated yet simple it can be, and how you're happy to be alive to be a part of some parts of it.

I promise to write a real entry some day. Maybe even today.

0 comments: