CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16 February 2009

things that make me smile. uno.

I've decided that I'm going to start writing little things that make me smile in my blog since I have so little time to write anymore and little things are quick and easy. And they make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Let's see...I'll write five things every time.

Here we go:

1. When people try too hard in yoga class and fart on accident. What makes it even more hilarious is that you're not allowed to laugh...almost unbearable.

2. (Cliche warning) The smell right before it rains and then again right afterward. It happened today when I was leaving class and a guy from it pointed it out to me. Way cool of him.

3. Randomly seeing people around UT. Makes you feel popular/loved (unless you don't want to see them because you A) hate every cell in their body, B) made out with them in drunken stupor last weekend and realize that they're butt ugly or a douchebag or both, or C) look like crap and don't want to seem like a slob).

4. Studying for a test and realizing that you pretty much already know it. RARE occurrence.

5. When you get to a store/restaurant right at closing time and they serve you. Makes you believe in humanity.

Feel free to share any happy moments in your life...I probably share them with you.

0 comments: